Most burglaries are preventable.
A burglar’s worst enemy.
1. Light; A burglar won't find your home an "easy mark" if he's forced to work in the light
2. Time; 9 out of ten burglars would not take a chance if they have to take a lot of time to break in.
3. Noise; Burglars most likely pass a job if it requires making a lot of noise.
Reducing the risk of break-ins is simply a matter of making your home less inviting to burglars than other homes in the neighborhood. It's up to you.
How can I make my house less inviting then my neighbors?
- Upgrade your locks to high security locks, making it a lot more difficult to penetrate.
- Install light fixtures around your home or business.
- Install an alarm system.
- Install closed circuit camera system
- Secure your windows and sliding glass doors
Don't wait for it to be to late, upgrade your locks today!
Call us now 305-748-6572
We will make your home and business a safer place for you and your loved ones.
|Security for sliding glass doors||Lock bumping and lock picking solutions|
|Security bars and guard plates||Access control|